Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The resources that I am using to learn Esperanto. By Paul Howlett




The resources that I am using to learn Esperanto. 

By Paul Howlett



1.     Duolingo website.  (Good introduction to the language.)

2.     I joined a local Esperanto group.

3.     Basic text book “The Esperanto Teacher” by Mason Stuttard. (Published by the       Australian Esperanto Association).

4.     Using John C Wells - English / Esperanto / English Dictionary.


……………………………………………………

I have two books that I have purchased that I refer to from time to time.


1.     Step by Step in Esperanto by Montagu C Butler (an old text book but covers all you need to know to learn Esperanto.)


2.     Esperanto by David Richardson (A more modern text book, but still “old”, but has a good introduction and a history of Esperanto with some language “drills” and exercises in the second half of the book.


3.     Last but not least there is a never ending supply of material on the Internet. Youtube websites, Lernu, too many to list.


4.     Special mention to Evildea’s website which is fun, current and well worth a look!


To be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment