Friday, October 1, 2010

Hatten Park - My First Snowscape Painting.


This painting is my first snowscape.  This painting shows the last fall of decent snow, as spring time was just around the corner.
I have walked down the road in this painting.  One summer while walking through this park, I saw three deer that were looking curiously back at me.  They held still long enough for me to get a photograph. 
My stepson Shane walks throughout the park on a regular basis to keep fit and healthy.
The park was named after William Hatten, who owned a lumber company in New London, Wisconsin, USA. He was a major contributor to the formation of the park.
The park has 120 acres of woods as well as plenty of open spaces needed for regular recreational activities.

As I live in Australia, where the warm sun shines all year round,  artworks of snow have a special fascination for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment