Thursday, December 1, 2011

Home Renovations


Home Renovations

By Paul Howlett

Early in the morning, just as day was dawning
For me, for me, the tradies were calling
...
Banging on the door at 7 am
The start of the working day for them
Oh how I think that I could condemn
That starting time for men of labour
Sleeping in is what I savour
My wife and I are known to tarry late at night
For movies, chat and “together time”, as couple should
Tender times, loving times, times that would
Produce that love that is always needed
For every marriage everywhere
To grow and blossom for all time
To get over the bumps, dirt and grime
To smile, to grin, to have some humour
Laugh at the foul, make light of the night
Have lots of fun, live in the sun
Thank God to be alive, and always strive
To be happy and helpful to one another,
To help your fellow woman, man and mother
And above all, to love each other

No comments:

Post a Comment